Apr 03, 2019
Last night the Federal Treasurer handed down the 2019 Federal Budget.
Please click the newletter link below to read our in summary which outlines how these proposed budget changes may affect your financial situation.
What has changed?
The proposed changes and initiatives include:
- From 1 July 2022, the upper personal income tax threshold for the 19% tax rate will increase to $45,000.
- From 1 July 2024, the 32.5% tax rate will reduce to 30%.
- Increase to the tax offset for low and middle income earners.
- Increase to the age at which people can contribute to super without meeting the work test.
- A one-off energy assistance payment for people receiving government assistance.
Please be aware these are only proposals and the Budget announcements still need to be passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate before they become law.
As always if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.View Newsletter
Connect Newsletter Winter 2020
- May 28, 2020
How will COVID-19 impact your retirement?
- May 15, 2020
How investors can manage emotions
- May 11, 2020
How to improve your financial literacy
- May 04, 2020
What you CAN control with your finances
- Apr 30, 2020
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2020
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2020
- Connect Newsletter Summer 2019
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2019